Trillanes showed alleged documents of Duterte common-law wife had close to P200M in banks
Senator Antonio Trillanes IV divulged to the media bank documents of President Rodrigo Duterte’s common-law wife, Cielito “Honeylet” Salvador-Avanceña, which showed that she had close to Php 200 million in her bank account.
Photo credits: Inquirer
The document revealed that Avanceña had a total of Php 187,159,085.90 bank transactions from July 14, 2004 to March 4, 2016 with her biggest bank transaction recorded on December 29, 2014 amounting to a cash deposit of Php 4,349,709 in the Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI) main branch in Davao.
On May 2015, two separate bank transactions of Avanceña amounted to a total of Php 6, 197, 147.08 of inter-account transfers. There is also a record of nine transactions all in 2016 which are as follows:
2. January 18, 2016, cash deposit of P1,500,000 at BPI-Davao main
3. February 1, 2016, inter-account transfers of P646,182.44 at Metropolitan Bank
4. February 11, 2016, check deposit of P621,725 at Metropolitan Bank
5. February 19, 2016, inter-account transfers of P3,323,867.90 at BPI-Davao main
6. February 19, 2016, inter-account transfers of P3,323,867.90 at BPI-Davao main
7. February 19, 2016, inter-account transfers of P3,323,867.90 at BPI-Davao main
8. February 19, 2016, time deposit pre-termination-credit memo of P3,323,867.90 at BPI-Davao main
9. March 4, 2016, inter-account transfers of P571,611.13 at Metropolitan Bank
The senator is popularly known as a staunch critic of the President and has gone as far as revealing documents pertaining to alleged bank records of President Duterte and his three children.
Trillanes showed alleged documents of Duterte common-law wife had close to P200M in banks Reviewed by Newsinfo Learn on February 16, 2017 Rating: