Robredo's viral photo busted! Netizen re-enacts waiting for a bus to Bicol but failed
A viral post of Atty. Bruce Rivera from a netizen who waited for a bus ride going to Bicol at the same place where Vice President Leni Robredo waited is making rounds on social media.
According to the post of Atty. Rivera, the netizen waited for 30 minutes but no bus stopped and gave him a ride.
The post has now more than 1.5k shares and 8k reactions as of writing.
Read the complete post of Atty. Bruce Rivera below:
"May kaibigan akong nag-attempt pumara ng bus pa-Bicol sa exact spot kung saan naghintay si VP Leni. (Ayaw ko magmove-on....) Napanot na daw siya kakapara pero lahat pala ng provincial bus ay nasa inner lane. Kaya eto ang mga tanong ko sa kanya:
1. Weh, ngayon ka lang talaga panot?
2. Maybe you did not try hard enough???!!
3. Baka kailangan mong bumatak para may makita kang bus na titigil para sa yo.
4. Baka kulang ka lang sa props na LV to make it believable na pa-Bicol ka.
5. Baka akala nila conduktor ka ng G-Liner at hindi Bicol ang biyahe mo.
"Ang totoo, Butchukoy Taneo Maxilom Jr.??"
With this, we should realize that the photo of Robredo during the election was just to gain the sympathy and votes of the Filipino people.
Source: Bruce Rivera
Robredo's viral photo busted! Netizen re-enacts waiting for a bus to Bicol but failed Reviewed by Newsinfo Learn on January 04, 2017 Rating: