Martin Andanar confirmed a COUP plan to oust President Duterte

Home / News / Martin Andanar confirmed a COUP plan to oust President Duterte

According to CNN Philippines, Communications secretary Martin Andanar on Tuesday, September 20, he confirmed reports of a coup plan to oust President Rodrigo Duterte by January 2017.
Photo credits: www.mb.com.ph

This information was from a Cabinet member who is currently in New York who heard the plan.

Andanar said "credible sources in the United States" have provided them information.

Andanar refused to provide any names and said that the Palace is seriously investigating the report. 

"We know who they are, we are studying it. The warning is just be careful in what you plan because it's against the law," Andanar said.


"Whatever they're planning, just think twice because it is not lawful when you bring down a government," Andanar warned. "And rest assured that we will protect our President."

Last week reports, Duterte said that the Liberal Party is planning to impeach him.

READ ALSO: DUTERTE ON DRUGS INSIDE BILIBID: KUNG AKO ANG PRESIDENT AT THAT TIME, I WOULD HAVE DECLARED MARTIAL LAW

"Huwag na tayong mag-bolahan. Sumakay itong si Obama. Sumakay si Ban Ki-moon. Alam mo kaninong laro ito? Yellow iyan," Duterte said.

"They can think that if they can build a case against me, I'll be impeached," he added.


Source: CNN Philippines
Martin Andanar confirmed a COUP plan to oust President Duterte Martin Andanar confirmed a COUP plan to oust President Duterte Reviewed by Newsinfo Learn on September 21, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.